Many organizations struggle with strategic insights – often settling for the strategy-du-jour prepared by outside consultants – strategies that often need their continued presence to “help” you execute the strategy.
If your strategy requires a team of well-dressed mercenaries of the business world to execute it, it is the wrong strategy for the resources you have available. Strategy is complex, not complicated – and developed through your iterative responses to 5 strategic questions:
- What is your organization’s purpose?
- What business are you really in?
- Where do you provide resources to achieve goals?
- What resources do you have or need to get?
- How do you execute with accountability?
The Dillon Group, Inc.’s Provocative Insights team help you develop your strategic insights to these questions to help you reduce risk, prevent bad decision making, and improve the odds of success through an executable strategy that generates market leadership.