Organization development allows you to achieve greater success in your team’s performance and organizational change.
Do you need help developing your team? Are you interested in improving your organization’s effectiveness and performance? Are your team members engaged in their work?
Research indicates that only 32% of U.S. workers are engaged and most of your efforts to improve that number will fail.
Are you making these mistakes when you try to improve employee engagement?
- Do you view employee engagement as a program?
- Do you focus on employee engagement surveys and reports?
- Have you defined engaged employees as those who aren’t dissatisfied?
- Do you rely on engagement measures that tell you what you want to hear?
- Do you measure your employee’s happiness and give them what they want?
The evidence says these tactics don’t work. Our organizational development practice uses evidence-based approaches to improve your organization’s effectiveness and your team’s performance.
Instead of relying on flawed tactics to drive employee engagement and organizational improvement, our organizational development framework delivers on promised performance.